Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Back to Bloggin'


So, it has been FOREVER since I have posted. The main reason being…I felt that nobody was visiting my blog! Then I decided, why not give it another try!? So here goes! Another school year has started and the excitement, stress and every other type of emotion begins! I started out with a list of 19 students and by the second day of school I had 25 first graders! Whew! Luckily my room was set up and ready to go, and I was feeling as organized as I possibly could. Plus, I was really excited to get back into a routine after our Chicago "summer."

Here is a picture of my most favorite part of my classroom. My library! I finally feel like I have it just the way I want it. It is kid-friendly and all of my books are either leveled by Fountas and Pinnell, or by category. I have book labels at my Teachers Pay Teachers store for FREE!

Here is a picture of my class room library:


Grab my book bin and book labels !

Book Labels

Feel free to leave me a comment when you visit my blog! I would love to hear what's going on in your classrooms or anything you'd like to see at my Teachers Pay Teachers store! Hope you are all having a fun start to your school year!

Yours in Learning,

No comments:

Post a Comment