Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Work on Writing and Word Work Center Activities

We are reviewing contractions, so I made up some puzzles for the kids to put together at our word work station. I am going to try these out next week and see how it goes! I made 50 puzzles, but will probably only put out half, in order not to overwhelm them :). We are also talking about staying on topic when writing at our "Work on Writing" station, so I made a Topics and Details cut and paste activity. To extend it, I had students write another sentence for each topic on the back. Also, if you like my "Unscramble the Sentences" writing center, see below for the new one for "I'm a Caterpillar." Have a great week!



Click {here}for Unscramble the Sentences


Click {here}for the Contraction Puzzles

Click {here}for "It's All in the Details"


No comments:

Post a Comment