Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Monthly Goal and Freebies!

Hello! So I guess my goal should be to post once a month. I am hoping to post more often, but we all know that life gets busy and you have to make time for work, family and yourself! Creating things to share on Teachers Pay Teachers is a hobby of mine. I use almost everything that is in my store. It is such a nice feeling to know that other teachers value my work and ideas. I also enjoy giving business back to others who sell on TPT. It is such a great resource for all of us!

Recently I have added a couple freebies as well as a GREAT deal on a short vowel pack. Check out what is new at my TPT store below!

We are working on graphing in first grade. Here is an activity we used last week: Graph Your Favorite Color!





I have been implementing Daily 5 for the past few years. This year I am trying out Daily 3 Math!


I made extra "Math by Myself" signs to use for differentiation. I am also using the ocean animals as my "Meet with Teacher" student groups. This way it will be a little bit more discrete. More pictures to come!  

Last, but not least…here is the short vowel pack. It includes enough activities to last 5-7 weeks! Here some examples of the activities that are included! You can purchase this pack at my TPT store HERE!







Yours in Learning,

No comments:

Post a Comment